- Rockin’ Through the Okanagan
Rockin’ Through the Okanagan
Trip runs on demand. To get on our waitlist for the next one, email us with the subject line: Rockin Okanagan … that’s the Canadian spelling, as most of this trip takes place in Canada.
Bed & Breakfast Version:
For the explorer who prefers comfort to camping, we stay in Bed & Breakfasts. Saturday night lodging is at a private observatory in Osoyoos, where the view is out of this world, and the beds are heavenly. Included is an evening program: introduction to photography through their 16 inch telescope. You will be able to take photos like the one at right, which we took in May, 2004. The accommodation also features a gourmet breakfast.
- $230/person (d.o.), or $2200 per group (up to 12 people)
- Price is in US dollars. To convert to Canadian dollars click here
- Children under 9 are not allowed at Observatory B & B.
- Suite 1: queen bed and double hide-a-bed in separate areas. Both share a bath. (Can sleep 4)
- Suite 2: King bed, double hide-a-bed in separate areas, 2 twins in another area, all share a bath. (Can sleep 6)
- Suite 3: queen bed, private bath. (Can sleep 2)
An extra person can usually be added to any of the suites, on a futon.